Exciting opportunity for an Analog Design Engineer

I know you get lots of emails about opportunities, but if only look at one this should be the one. Our client's compensation program includes an IC designer royalty program. The IC designer royalty program is unique within the industry and the bonuses can be substantial. Add in some extremely challenging work, and you have a great career opportunity. Please reply with best time to discuss this opportunity; please include your contact phone number. If you have a resume please sent a copy.

Locations: San Jose, CA RTP, NC

Eric Yang snipped-for-privacy@bridgenex.com

Reply to
Erik

I know you get lots of emails about opportunities, but if only look at one this should be the one. Our client's compensation program includes an IC designer royalty program. The IC designer royalty program is unique within the industry and the bonuses can be substantial. Add in some extremely challenging work, and you have a great career opportunity. Please reply with best time to discuss this opportunity; please include your contact phone number. If you have a resume please sent a copy.

Locations: San Jose, CA RTP, NC

Description: Design & development of Integrated Circuits in Bipolar technologies & state of the art designs for industry leaders. Design, simulation, layout, verification, characterization, review test solutions, & documentation for specialized products in power management & computer technology arena.

Eric Yang snipped-for-privacy@bridgenex.com

Reply to
Erik

Bipolar? Wowee! My expertise! Check out my website. Maybe we can work a contract job.

...Jim Thompson

Are there attractive single women in the office :P

Do I have to tie a string to my chair? (Referring to my post Amusing Chair Stealing Story)

Are donuts given out during the interview? Also, caps and mugs with the company logo...

Is there a ping pong table?

Can I interview all the employees first before I get interviewed?

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Oh great.... Is today a happy day then?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Not for me. My trip to all that rainy stuff in California gave me a bad case of bronchitis :-(

...Jim Thompson

Oh..... sorry to hear that. I was making a reference to bipolar disorder but I suppose bronchitis is a good excuse for feeling a bit miserable.

As they say, get well soon.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Oooops! Sorry, I missed the punny ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Like the "Demented Donkey" who is merely Bi-polar, in a CMOS world. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida