Let's summary the different company whose rework SMT

I've seen a lot of talking about different company who make SMT Rework Station but I' m still essitate which company choose between Hakko Corporation, Xkar, Metcal, Ersa, Pace, JBC, Weller. I guess that there also company.

What I want is good tools, accurate, efficient, in the Middle range So AIRVAC from Zecatech and NICOLETTE is not in my range of wish (to much expansive).

I'm seeking for a full system less expensive than 10000 dollars.

I would like you to tell me about different your experience

I wish people will give me the best informations.

Reply to
marck.delzenne

I've seen a lot of talking about different company who make SMT Rework Station but I' m still essitate which company choose between Hakko Corporation, Xkar, Metcal, Ersa, Pace, JBC, Weller. I guess that there also company.

What I want is good tools, accurate, efficient, in the Middle range So AIRVAC from Zecatech and NICOLETTE is not in my range of wish (to much expansive).

I'm seeking for a full system less expensive than 10000 dollars.

I would like you to tell me about different your experience

I wish people will give me the best informations.

Reply to
marck.delzenne

I had used several Rework Systems for my company and my employes have used BOKAR units since 8 years and they can tell you, they had over the years only few small remarks about these tools, which were usually quickly modified by the manufacturer.

or commercial site in USA

I'd like anyone in this forum to compare and to tell me what X-KAR Products do not have in comparison with its competitors such as Hakko, Pace or Weller and Metcal that everybody is talking about?

If I remember they have such fully system for less than 10000 Dollars.

I'm waiting with a little interest, I'd like also know what other people use and why.

George Leman

Reply to
george.leman

IP address 71.57.244.90

george.leman@ gmail.com wrote:

IP address 71.57.244.90

JeffM

Reply to
JeffM

I am not a spam writer and I will not allow you to treat me like that.

So you guy have just to wrote

That man got these address ...@gmail.com

IP adress is for example 68.29.172.86

and this other man get these adress ...@gmail.com

IP address is that 68.29.172.86

So trust me this is a spam, and game over

It's a little bit easy to accuse some one to be a spamer.

And is you look to the names you will see that both of them are french so that's obvious than they don't have a perfect english right.

For your information I am live in France my adress is

37 quai Seine 75019 PARIS

so If you don't believe me just wrote to my box.

I'm not a sailer at all so I think that your setence are just crazy.

Reply to
george.leman

It's VERY easy--and easily verified. The OP

and the SPAM response
were made from the same computer.

Reply to
JeffM

Looks pretty convincing to me. It certainly appears that george was caught red-handed talking to himself. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont