Exciting opportunity for an Analog Design Engineer

I know you get lots of emails about opportunities, but if only look at one this should be the one. Our client's compensation program includes an IC designer royalty program. The IC designer royalty program is unique within the industry and the bonuses can be substantial. Add in some extremely challenging work, and you have a great career opportunity. Please reply with best time to discuss this opportunity; please include your contact phone number. If you have a resume please sent a copy.

Locations: San Jose, CA RTP, NC

Description: Design & development of Integrated Circuits in Bipolar technologies & state of the art designs for industry leaders. Design, simulation, layout, verification, characterization, review test solutions, & documentation for specialized products in power management & computer technology arena.

Essential Duties: Work closely with Application Engineers & Marketing personnel in relation to product design & specifications. Accountability for complete product verification, continuous test and production support. Establish & define applicable theoretical bases & principles, test procedures to be implemented & estimated resources required for successful completion. Conduct investigations or test of considerable complexity pertaining to the development of new designs, circuitry, logic, methods, material, or processes, & research possible applications of results. Active participation in reviewing literature, patents, & current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects, as well as project progress. Make recommendations pertaining to correction in technical analyses & design to ensure project completion. Possible involvement in the specification of equipment, materials, & supplies as required for implementation & completion of technical design projects. May evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products, materials / services. May provide technical consultation to staff, or production & marketing organizations, & customers concerning Semiconductor/IC device/ component design issues.

Eric Yang snipped-for-privacy@bridgenex.com

Reply to
Erik

Can I pick what to design? I want to design a 9.2 GHz PLL, feeding six streams of programmable delay lines and eight bits of frequency dividers. It need to run in less than 1W; otherwise, might need heat sink and fan.

I'll do it for free, if they give me a batch of chips.

Reply to
linnix