error in hspice simulations

Hi, I am running a simulation for a 100 times varying in a gaussian format. After some random no.,my simulations seem to hang up and say,

**error** could not read spool file

Could anyone suggest the remedy?

Reply to
void

Use PSpice ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Probably swap space related, without knowing a thing about hspice or how it works. Do you have plenty of RAM? plenty of free disk?

Reply to
Mike Young