Electronics Education from Youtube

A lecture on...inductance..

  • bunch of other MIT videos..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Keep in mind...

MIT 8.02 Electricity and Magnetism

is Freshman PHYSICS, 2nd semester,

not the EE Department ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Ok..Ok..Point taken. I probably called it electronics cause I see electronics as a cross between chemistry, physics, math, computer programming and shopping.

So here's something more on target.. I picked one at random. Lec 22 MIT 6.002 Circuits and Electronics

Op amps and positive feedback

Perhaps good to watch if long forgotten. Anyways.. When tv is really crappy, I'd rather watch this stuff.. :)

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Yep. MIT is indeed a neat place.

6.*** is Electrical Engineering (and, now, Computer "Science" :-)

8.*** is Physics

I was Course 6B, honors EE, meaning we had the "honor" of taking (minor) courses from the other departments in the same class as those majoring in that department.

So I had Physics with the Physics majors... but never could hold onto those spinning electrons long enough to look at them :-(

But Mechanics with the ME types was fun.

Chemistry sucks... threw all my texts in the Charles... big mistake when I had a consulting project that involved electrochemistry ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I watched them all last year (or the year before!). The lecturer is excellent.

Reply to
IanM

The bookmark I have for the lectures is:-

IanM

Now everybody can be an electronics designer! :P Only a matter of time till I see a late night infomercial that goes something like this: 'Become an accountant or start a phone sex business or be an electronics designer in just 6 weeks!'

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Ooof, I think I need to do a calc review.