pls giude me

Hii and good morning all of you..I am doing engineering in electronics.....i want to know about my further journey.....Can anyone suggest me what i can do further regarding latest fields ..i am waiting for anyones help...i will be thankaful to you...regards...

Teja

Reply to
teja0809

Electronic vagina?

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

ineering

THANKSS FOR INFORMATION WANT SOMETHING SPECIFICATIONS OR ANY LINKSS.....

Reply to
teja0809