I now bliefe in Gobal Worming Options

I haff had elecric shoc therpy and it make me much more smarrt. I haff big epifony while undr shocking. I now cee the lite and cee why globul worming is big problum.

If we no do somping bout globul worming we all gonna die in won big furball!

I am now smurt leek Sloman! Stand in Aw effryone here. Throw way yur V-8 enjuns and go buy slower-power cells to heet yoor hoose. Save planit NOW! Nedd windy power two!

I lern whil in shoc therpy, that if we jus wish fur it, it will happin. YES WE CAN!

Evry one else Efil if yu no belief in globul worming, an stoopid two!

Reply to
bulegoge

Not a therapy that I'd recommend. Buleg's current enthusiasm for global warming seems to be no more rational than his previous scepticism, and his spelling is perceptibly worse.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman