electric heating

OK, I'll work on that.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

AlwaysWrong is, well, *always* wrong.

Nope. Too easy. Played them, though. Too easy.

Reply to
krw

You're as sharp as AlwaysWrong, Blobby.

Reply to
krw

Since krw hasn't processed a new thought in years, his ideas about what might be "sharp" haven't got much relationship to reality.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You're a delusional little gamer. All you know how to do is lie, you're AlwaysLying. Soon you'll be dead and then you'll LieStill.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You only prove my statement to be true, Blobby. You're right just as often as AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

On Thu, 19 May 2016 17:45:41 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

I LIE-ke it! I'd buy that for a dollar!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Thu, 19 May 2016 21:30:15 -0400, krw Gave us:

snip

You mother's nym is AlwaysASlut

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

In fact, rather less often than krw, but - unlike krw - he has been known to realise that he's wrong and admit it. Krw lacks that kind of mental plasticity.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

AlwaysLying

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

They planned to start a war, and we didn't. It took us a few years to ramp up. Once we got going, we blew the flimsy Zeroes out of the air. Prox shells helped defeat the kamakazes.

We never did catch up with Japan in the field of field of suicide attacks.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

actual pure

ent

ears

cars.

ndustry

too long.

days.

y don't exist. They perfected the design and performance of the Japanese Ze ro prior to WWII, it made mince meat out of everything the U.S. threw at it - a hugely asymmetric kill ratio of the inferior U.S. garbage. It was only well into the war (years) the U.S. finally introduced a viable fighter.

You don't know anything about history or the sorry story of US weapons deve lopment history. It was clear to military planners that war with Japan was inevitable a full decade prior to Pearl Harbor. During that time the US spe nt well over a billion on misguided and inferior weapons and technology dev elopment, the Dept War was corrupt and full of dregs (still is).

The Zero was not flimsy:

Oh yeah we did but you're too ignorant to figure out just how.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

actual pure

ent

ears

cars.

ndustry

too long.

days.

y don't exist. They perfected the design and performance of the Japanese Ze ro prior to WWII, it made mince meat out of everything the U.S. threw at it - a hugely asymmetric kill ratio of the inferior U.S. garbage. It was only well into the war (years) the U.S. finally introduced a viable fighter.

You do know the Bofors was a Swedish design? The US (Chrysler) made a lot o f improvements to the manufacturability but the basic design was foreign.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

actual pure

ent

ears

cars.

ndustry

too long.

days.

y don't exist. They perfected the design and performance of the Japanese Ze ro prior to WWII, it made mince meat out of everything the U.S. threw at it - a hugely asymmetric kill ratio of the inferior U.S. garbage. It was only well into the war (years) the U.S. finally introduced a viable fighter.

The bofors wiki says they couldn't fit the proximity fuse into the 40mm pro jectile, shows how much you know...

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Yes, we started late. But the Hellcat was designed in a couple of years and was in combat in early '43. It had a claimed 13:1 kill ratio against Zeroes.

It's practically impossible to shoot down a few incoming Kamakazies or torpedo planes with dumb bullets. The sky is too big and the bullets too small.

The prox fuze work was started in Britain but industrialized in the USA.

I have some tubes!

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I never said that the Bofors fired a prox fuze. I never mentioned the Bofors at all... you did.

Calm down and check your work.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Well, since she'd dead, she doesn't have a nym, once again demonstrating that you're always wrong, AlwaysWrong. Your poor grammar demonstrates that you're always wrong, as well. No surprise, since you're *always* wrong.

Reply to
krw

No, Blobby, that's your forte.

Reply to
krw

e:

te:

th actual pure

ipment

y years

eir cars.

g industry

rs too long.

se days.

or

they don't exist. They perfected the design and performance of the Japanese Zero prior to WWII, it made mince meat out of everything the U.S. threw at it - a hugely asymmetric kill ratio of the inferior U.S. garbage. It was o nly well into the war (years) the U.S. finally introduced a viable fighter.

projectile, shows how much you know...

The Bofors was the only AA gun on the majority of ships. Ummm...that means they weren't using the proximity fuse to down incoming attack aircraft, whi ch was your claim.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

e:

te:

th actual pure

ipment

y years

eir cars.

g industry

rs too long.

se days.

or

they don't exist. They perfected the design and performance of the Japanese Zero prior to WWII, it made mince meat out of everything the U.S. threw at it - a hugely asymmetric kill ratio of the inferior U.S. garbage. It was o nly well into the war (years) the U.S. finally introduced a viable fighter.

t of improvements to the manufacturability but the basic design was foreign .

W. A. S. Butement was my boss in my first industrial job.

He was better known around the lab as responsible for the man-packed short wave radios that didn't work too well in their first operational deployment , during operation Market Garden - the air-dropped attack on Arnhem in 1944 .

On one occasion he got us to look into a bright idea he'd had, and I respo nded by giving him a copying of a short article from "Electronics" - somebo dy in the US Navy had had the same idea a few years earlier.

He was a perfectly sensible human being, and quite clever, but didn't read the literature as thoroughly as he need to.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to