Inductive Heating

Hello,

I need some help in a patent issue. I'm in search of information about inductive heating of a tool holder.

For detailed information :

There is a big reward!

Reply to
Inductionquest

Even bigger reward for the fire-eater that can remove the hot bit from the holder. There is a date in there, so would "Prima Aprilis" be good enough?

Have fun

Stanislaw

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto

Stanislaw Flatto wrote in news:45be9de2 @news.comindico.com.au:

Actually heating the tool holder is very fast (even without the pole shoe) - for most common tools under 3 seconds. We recommend gloves, but most of the time the tool itself has no time to get hot.

I'm unsure what you mean by "Prima Aprilis", but I asure you, theres no joke in that offer. Least of all in inductive heating.

Regards

Stefan

Inductionquest

Prima Aprilis = first of April commonly known as "fools day".

Regards

Stanislaw

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto