EL8333A Crypto processor

--
SN7402 quad two input nor gate for multipurpose construction of
positively any logic function you care to imagine.
Reply to
John Fields

How about nut-case logic? You seem to be the perfect candidate ;-)

...Jim Thompson

TDES 3DES 192bit crypto accelerator, coprocessor for general purpose embedded microprocessors and microcontrollers.

CRYPTO

My guess is that you've never designed with ECL.

--
  Keith
Reply to

SN7400 series quad two input nand gate for multipurpose construction of positively any logic function you care to imagine.

Nand Gate Luver

(n)and the question was?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Circa 1967, maybe.

After all, back then there was a limited selection of logic ICs. If you needed something better, you often had to construct it from the few common gate types. Indeed, in the days of RTL there was more than one article about making your own simple RTL gates, so you'd start with discrete components and build up from there.

By the time Don Lancaster wrote his "TTL Cookbook", circa 1974, those equivalents were more about describing how the exotic gates like exclusive-or, worked, rather than because anybody needed to build one up from a 7400.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

True, but nand based logic RULEZ OK!

Reply to
Nand Gate Luver

Oh, Jim, must you be so ham-fisted in this game? You preempted me asking, "But have you ever traded deMorgan sets with John?"

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

And my guess is that you never learned that positive logic NOR is negative logic NAND...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Off your meds again Bloggsie? You're certainly off your rocker.

--
  Keith
Reply to

No excuses Bloggsie.

Get a grip Bloggsie. Maybe you should take a chill-pill and reread the thread. What a maroon!

--
  Keith
Reply to

Ah, how cute. Now put away your toys and take your nappie.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Excusez moi??? Your underlying assumption is that the physically higher voltage is logic '1' and '0' on the physically lower. Do you lack the brain power to ask yourself why this should be so, because there is absolutely no reason for it whatsoever. Apparently Motorola did not agree with you because their ECL databooks were full of those negative logic tic things only they used. Any physically high input to a NOR drives the output to physically low, but when you take physically high as '0' and physically low as '1', that results translates into any binary '0' input to the ECL NOR takes the output to a binary '1'. Looks like a NAND to me!

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Apparently you have taken one too many chill-pills. Time to dry out and salvage what little is left of you...and the initial value was not all marvelous to begin with.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs