XC3SD3400A Coprocessor Module

Also new this week is our XC3SD3400A Coprocessor module. Not surprisingly it is based on a Xilinx Spartan-3A DSP XC3SD3400A FPGA. Module has JTAG, SPI configuration and a 6A core voltage regulator as support features. The module can also be set up for external JTAG and configuration.

A range of pinning options are available so you plug the module into your own boards or even as an add-on to many of our own products.

More details

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair

Interesting. Price tag?

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

The module is GBP =A345, USD $75, 55=80 without a programming cable.

John Adair Enterpo> John Adair wrote:

essor.html.

Reply to
John Adair