ixp425 with crypto for SSH

I am running snapgear 2.6.17 on a ixp425 board, and I like to know how
to accelerate the SSH functionality by using the hardware support to
speed up the crypto. Do I need to patch the tree to do this?

I see from Intel's website that their Access Lib and the NPE Library
come with and without crypto. If I get the one with crypto, will the
SSH in Linux be able to use the hardware crypto on the chip
authomatically or do I need to do anything else?

Thanks

Site Timeline