Eagle CAD can give you non-useful boards

Clarification:

"Generated by Robert Baer, NOT vetted by Cyber Hut Technologies" (at bottom of page)

Cyber Hut

is not the site owner. oil4lessllc.com's registrant is Robert Baer who added a page to his site and posted here a link to it. This was not someone else lending independent validation to his "Eage problems.." discussion here.

Reply to
VanguardLH

WTF?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Your comment is NOT relevant to the subject at hand. So..do you work on creating Eagle software?

Reply to
Robert Baer

No. I don't like posters presenting a web site with a blog page as though it presents supporting information to the poster's view. That is misleading. You never declared here that web page is YOUR web page.

Reply to
VanguardLH

Suggested font work-around for Eagle.

See

Robert Baer

Interesting... Not sure but I think we've been using it correctly and always use a gerber viewer before sending off the artwork.

I always use "Use Vector Fonts" though and have not had any issues with Eagle.

Still using versions 6.40 or 6.50

boB

Reply to
boB

Well, that sure discourages "Made in California."

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

75%. And company owned by and profits going to a citizen, that's what really counts.
--
 Thanks,
    - Win

So no publicly traded companies can claim "Made in America" ever? Even if every nut, bolt and o-ring is mined, made and assembled here in the US of A?

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

"You didn't make that." Kinda fits California.

Reply to
krw