Drugs, politics etc

Is that the best you can do ? I realize you haveno valid arguennt but tha tis no excuse fro such a lame ass thing you (hopefuly laughingly) codsidered a response. Yuo realy are out of your league.

So anyay, if I can't get you to piss in a jar for me, I won't piss in a jar for you.So how are you going to punish me for disobeying th regime and taking something into my body they consider naughy ?

You should probably chill out and burn one, then maybe you'll hacve enough creativity to effectively argue rather than the childish namecalling.

Reply to
jurb6006

Oh, I can do better but there isn't any reason to go further. You

*are* a fruitcake.
Reply to
krw

fruitcake /fr ewt kake - n

  1. A Man who can design build and repair things, and does.

  1. A Man who thinks of others, and his country.

  2. A Man who will help when able to defend the rights of others.

  1. A Man with a work ethic and record that reflects commitment to carreer and honesty and fairness.

  2. A Man who is playing this gqm with an obvious rube not worth the time, for reasons like when people slow down to watch a good train wreck.

Don't run out of (legal) meds.

Reply to
jurb6006

Much better to not need them

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The pharmacy has lots more.

Sure, but that's the equivalent of, life is better than death.

Reply to
krw