hello friends

hi every one am new here i dont know how to ask but have to ask well,i am bala from tirupati i am studying b.tech final year i got to do a project my areas of intrest are Radar,Augmented reality,robotics,automation,antennas.... Could anyone suggest me where to begin where to find a project where to buy them,any dealers in specific In Radars,as i am intrested,lemme know if any project with in 20 thousands is available........please My number: 9948554582

Reply to
bala.ravilla

At least this isn't another idiotic spam. Bala, there are a few things you should know about posting to a newsgroup.

There are differences between newsgroups and web-based forums. First, many (if not most) regulars in serious technical newsgroups have blocked messages posted from Google Groups because of excessive spam from Google Groups. So the ones who may be able to help you are not likely to see your post at all except through my reply.

You can properly read and post to newsgroups via a newsserver, using newsreader programs like Outlook Express, Thunderbird, etc. Unfortunately, there are no newsservers, free or paid, based in India. You can use free newsservers like albasani.net and eternal-september.org.

Secondly, newsgroups like sci.electronics.basics are global in nature. Keep that in mind when you talk about money. Few readers will know that Tirupati is in India and you're probably thinking in terms of Indian rupees. The US dollar is universally recognized, so it would be better if you quoted your budget as equivalent to about $400 US or USD400.

Thirdly, sci.electonics.basics, like most newsgroups, is not moderated like forums. So manners are much more unrestrained. And there are always some people who seem to enjoy posting abusive replies at the slightest excuse. Don't pay any attention to such people.

Fourthly, many posters in newsgroups (including me) are not native users af English, so it doesn't matter if your English is not perfect. /However,/ don't use an SMS style of writing. Watch your spelling and punctuation. Don't use American slang unless you're absolutely sure of when and how to use them.

Reply to
pimpom

I wish that people who mention that piece of junk would also mention that applying ALL the patches available is critical for using it on Usenet:

't.exactly.feature.the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm

Reply to
JeffM

't.exactly.feature.the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm

Hey, I was trying to keep things simple. The OP's obviously new to Usenet.

"ALL" patches? How does one make sure he's collected ALL third-party patches available for a widely used program?

I've been using QuoteFix - which your link points to - for quite a long time now. I appreciate the author's efforts and with it, OE does what I need. I'd be the last person to defend M$, but most human products are imperfect. E.g., I don't think the white-on-white scroll bar on the QuoteFix site is very clever.

Reply to
pimpom

When an individual puts a program FIRST on a list of apt apps, and that app is well known for its LACK of standards compliance, if that individual was responsible, he would list those patches.

...as opposed to e.g. advising someone to use Internet Exploder without pointing to CERT's advisory to use *ANY* other browser.

In that case, you are obviously aware how awful posts look with OE's default formating. I suggest you move it to the *end* of your Recommended list

--or better yet, just leave it off.

Reply to
JeffM