Don't Touch My Junk!

How is it that an innocent inquiry results in such an angry response. Perhaps you are on your period.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Nothing a retard like you posts carries any 'innocence' whatsoever. Fuck you, you sub-human asswipe.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Said the stupid, sub-human fucktard gay slur retard.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Why call it a slur? Aren't you proud to be a poofter?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

is not.

here:

That only works if the required information is in the raw headers, not the complete messages. I had to rework about 95% of my filters after Giganews bought the Supernews corporate accounts.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

is not.

See here:

I've been a Giganews subscriber for quite a while now, without observing any issues.. When did they acquire Supernews?

The only on-going maintenance I have with my filters is adding posters to my white-list. (It's easier to blanket-block some origination points completely then add white-list exceptions, than have a huge block-list by poster name.) ...Jim Thompson

it is not.

See here:

Not Supernews, just the corporate accounts for large ISPs. Several years ago. Corporate users get a cheaper package with less data in the raw headers.

I am using Newsproxy to prefilter, and group specific filters to get rid of most of the crap. Before the change, a few filters in Newsproxy took care of 95% of things.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

it is not.

See here:

I've been goading the Agent Support staff to add some filter features ala Newsproxy, and to filter after body retrieval. Then I can also kill off troll feeders automatically ;-) ...Jim Thompson

image it is not.

imaging. See here:

my

I am looking at setting up a local spool for the newsgroups I read. Then I can can dump as much spamicide into the system as I need.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

image it is not.

imaging. See here:

my

I can actually troll-feeder kill right now... manually, but it requires effort: After header retrieval, ctrl-G, then shift-ctrl-K :-)

Thus I only do it regularly when the Slowman-Larkin twins clutter up the world. Both are already kill-filed, but you troll feeders jump in and add back the clutter, so I globally trash any body containing their names (and others ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Most of the posts by the one with 80-plus nyms can be filtered on basis of a somewhat short list of choice words and phrases, including

5th-grade-like usage of the word "retard" as a noun and usage of word-alone "fucktard". Such a filter appears likely to me to snag more posts by his fellow 5th-grade-or-so-maturity annoyances than posts that most others would prefer to not be filtered.

I do apologize for hereby necessitating any need to expand any such filters already implimented - probably not by a lot.

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

It generally takes about one post for me to spot him, and it's one keystroke and one mouseclick to plonk. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Which clearly describes the full extent of your skill set.

Which clearly describes the full extent of your missing intellectual faculties.

Reply to
lurch

'scuse me. One control-key stroke, and TWO mouseclicks.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise