Don't Touch My Junk!

They took my keychain pocket knife, a gift from a friend. It had a 1- inch blade.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Ceramic knives show up. Most have some metal in them (required?), specifically so they will.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

What do you expect from workers they pulled from the foodstamp lines?

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

All we'll need to know about the contents is that they detonated 5 minutes before the seal was broken by customs.

Bumper sticker: You're too close for missiles. Switching to guns.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

the

sniffer

-reveal-more/=20

I have no idea what you think that image is, but an x-ray image it is = not. No bony structure image content found. =20 Looks pretty standard for the mm-wave/terahertz full body scanners, though. =20 X-ray long wave end is in the vicinity of 10 nm to 100 nm.

Reply to
josephkk

It's not traditional high-power through-your-body X-ray imaging. See here:

Joel Koltner

not.

here:=20

It must be a good day, i learned something..

Reply to
josephkk

You're an idiot, and the only thing you have that resembles food would be the small "breakfast sausage" style.

You know, the 3 inch long, half inch diameter laughable stuff.

You know what they say about folks that tout their schlong, right?

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

I have many handles and they are all whimsical, not that you have the depth to grasp such a thing. As far as you assessing someone else's posts... that's pretty laughable as your qualification to make such assessments on others is pretty much nil, especially if in Usenet.

Obviously not. It is said that those that tout their enormity only have enormous yearnings for enormity.

You should probably take some grammar courses as well.

Reply to
MrTallyman

Most but not all. That would be like me saying all people who use the name The GlimmerMan on USENET are friggin morons. I might be right but it would still be stereotyping.

Reply to
Ron M.

That is your group, Tuckfuck, the retard.

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

Says Nymbecile, who by his own admission is sans sausage.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

[snip]

He's a fairy in a Navy town. Guess ;-)

I've seen the Shore Patrol in action :-) ...Jim Thompson

the

ffer

s:

Look at a study done by the Univ. of California. There was a flaw in the original analysis of exposure. The analysis looked at it as if the energy was passing through the body. However, with backscatter, the energy is concentrated on the skin, increasing the effective dose. Concerns of skin cancer in sensitive persons is now being studied.

Reply to
maury

They should just equip the TSA agents with some of these:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

He thinks 'Fleet Week' is a commercial for suppositories!

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

not.

here:

He has lots of them:

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

Abbey Somebody AM AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever AtTheEndofMyRope AwlSome Auger BaltoTopDog BarnCat Bart! BigBalls

10 BillyPilgrim BlindBaby Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)" Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man CellShocked ChairmanOfTheBored Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Copacetic Corbomite Carrie

20 DarkMatter DarkSucker Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on Dr. Heywood R. Floyd DrParnassus FatBytestard FigureItOut FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor 30 George Orr GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

Hattori Hanzo Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" HiggsField IAmTheSlime ItchyGato ItsASecretDummy Jupiter Jaq Kai

40 LargeMarge life imitates life Lil Red Riding In The Hood

lurch MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

MeowSayTongue Mr.Eko Mr. Haney

50 MrTallyman My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do Mycelium Mycelium Neanderthal Notably Stationed Nunya OutsideObserver Perenis ? snipped-for-privacy@hereforlongtime.org? Pieyed Piper 60 Phat Bytestard RoyLFuchs scorpius

SkyPilot SomeKindOfWonderful

Son of a Sea Cook SoothSayer Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt Sum Ting Wong

70 Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa The Great Attractor

TheJoker The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

The Last Mimsy The Loner The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra TheGlimmerMan TheKraken

80 TheQuickBrownFox TralfamadoranJetPilot snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

UltimatePatriot UpGrade UpYerNose ValleyGirl VioletaPachydermata WallyWallWhackr WarmUnderbelly

90 WhySoSerious? 100WattDarkSucker
--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's called 40 years of observation without blinders on.

I did not expect you to have enough brains to have actually read what I wrote. I made the same statement there, idiot.

Bet then, you are obviously yet another one of the pukes in the world that walks around with blinders on. Though in your case, it is congenital.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

The color add is better.

Reply to
VioletaPachydermata

not.

here:

[snip]

But it only takes 13 names in Agent Filters to delete all those nyms :-) ...Jim Thompson