TI ZigBee Z-Stack on the CC2430 and MSP430

Hi,

Texas have now released the ZigBee Z-Stack for free download.

Two versions are available for the 8051(CC2430) and MSP430.

The problem for me is that even modest applications built for the 8051 can be over 100K in size even when fully optimised. This is worryingly close the the 128K flash limit on the CC2430.

I'd like to know If anyone has tried the Z-Stack on any of the MSP430 devices and if so what image sizes do you get

Cheers, Steve.

Reply to
Steve Jones