Secure/Scalable TCP stack

Folks, I am studying various options for a stable and secure TCP/IP stack. Security is of prime importance, which do you think fits the bill for a security small gateway product ? Is Linux any better ? Which version of linux supports networks apps well ? I would also like to know the embedded systems capability ? Like board support for ARM9 on embedded linux? Any comments are welcome. Thanks Sledge

Reply to
sledge