Digitize transistor?

Hi All,

What is digitize transistor? ( not sure all word I spell correctly...)

high beta?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

I suspect you mean digital transistor. It's a name given to transistors with integrated base resistors that are suitable for direct connection to logic gate level drive. Examples include Rohm's DTA/B etc series that I've used when packing density was tight.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Pooh Bear =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A