Can't googet it "LVC541A"

Hi All,

I found that my programming board using this IC.

and I found that some problem to work correctly.

I have checked the official borad, they use:

LC125A

54K 0KFE

what is that?

I can't googet it ...

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

If you can't get the exact datasheets for these chips, you can learn about their function by studying their standard HC ancestors, 74hc125A and 74hc541A, with easily-available datasheets.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Winfield Hill =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Dear Win,

I have problem to download the datasheet of 125A, what's their different?

It seems that only PIO difference?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Yes you can. It does however help if you know what you're looking for.

It's a low voltage cmos 74 series type part. Quite possibly the 'LVC' is the current part.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Mainly working voltage but watch out for any speed issues.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore