Designing Display port hub

Hi I have requirement where i need to connect 3 display (4K+4K+1080 resolution) over USB type C.Does anyone know some MST hub IC which supports such appliaction.

Reply to
abhishekoct18

Am 15.03.2020 um 06:32 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

check:

Mike Randelzhofer, OHO-Elektronik
Reply to
Mike Randelzhofer

There is (was) a Digital Signage Expo scheduled for late March / early April. It is postponed due to the coronavirus thing, but you may want to check their website for a list of vendors who might make the thing you are looking for.

I had plans to attend this year, mostly out of curiosity. I wanted to know why remote digital signage is so expensive (when hosted), and maybe find out why QSignage doesn't seem to work on our QNAP NAS. (Can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere else..)

Anyway:

Good luck.

Reply to
mpm