Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Control USB port power on USB hub
- Harold Chu
April 16, 2004, 12:50 am
rate this thread
Re: Control USB port power on USB hub
controlled the power.
I've found that if you call:
usb_clear_port_feature(hub->dev, port_num, USB_PORT_FEAT_POWER);
you can turn the power off. It looks like can hack a proc fs
interface to this.
- » How to sell high targeted web traffic for embedded computing ?
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux