3"-4" hi-res dot matrix LCD display ?

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced hi-res (min 160x160 pixel) dot matrix LCD display ? I need it to be around 3"-4" square and ideally paper white too, though that's optional.

Thanks in advance,

Boo

Reply to
Boo

matrix LCD display ? I need it to be

Are you talking video input?

Cheers Don...

=================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com/

DuinoMite the PIC32 $35 Basic Computer-MicroController
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html
Just add a VGA monitor or TV, and PS2 Keyboard.
Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Il 22/01/2012 23.20, Boo ha scritto:

Smart Touch Modules from Anders electronics plc. There's also a paper white version.

P.

Reply to
prisencolinensinainciusol

Hi Don,

SPI would be better as that's what the CPUs I'm looking at have got.

Boo

Reply to
Boo

Thanks, I will take a look.

Boo

Reply to
Boo

) dot

aper

something like this ITDB02 available many places such as:

=3D54

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt