LCD display controller

Hi everyone, I have recently bought some LCD STN displays with resolution of 640 x 480 x 3 bpp (bit per pixel -> R, G, B, 1 bit each). It should display a full range of 8 colours (shouldn't it?).

The problem concerns the display controller because I cannot find a suitable one.

I need help, please.

Regards

Reply to
SBS

Does this LCD have a part number ??

don

Reply to
Donald

Donald ( snipped-for-privacy@dontdoithere.com) ha scritto:

::: I have recently bought some LCD STN ::: displays with resolution of 640 x 480 x 3 bpp (bit per ::: pixel -> R, G, B, 1 bit each). It should display a full ::: range of 8 colours (shouldn't it?). ::: ::: The problem concerns the display controller because ::: I cannot find a suitable one.

:: Does this LCD have a part number ??

It does. Here it is: SX19V010-ZZA and here the datasheet is:

Can you please help me?

Reply to
SBS