Electronic testing need help

I am currently working on an online degree from CIE in electronics Engineering. First of all has anyone here taken this couse? Second im desperately trying to finish the course without paying for more semesters ,im on my second of

3 final exams i need help from someone experienced in electronic math and theory etc.. would be more than willing to exchange goods or pay for help. Please contact me at austintx snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you can help !!
Reply to
Bill