Dealing with AD7705 Registers

Hi all,

I'm looking for "How To" about AD7705 Offset register.

Somebody have already deal with ? Any Help is appreciated.

habib

This group is mostly about politics and insults. Perhaps you would do better to post your questions to

?

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Yeah I'll give it a try, may be, thx :-)

I'm on the way to write a ad7705.c/h driver on stm32F4 on top of a rtos (freertos), all are going very smooth at this moment ! Need to complete this driver about undocumented "AD7705 Offset register" ...

BTW this AD chip really rocks !

PS. AIN+/- and REF+/+ are something very tricky BTW

Reply to
habib