help with starting to learn to program motorola hc08qt4

Hello, I'm a second year engineer looking for a bit of help with micro controllers. I have yet to have a class in them but i'm trying to get a project to work that is going to require the use of a micro controller. I already have the algorithm setup but i'm just not sure how to translate this into code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ryan Kremser