Re: Critical Need... [puppy supplies?]

> (One Dachshund, one _very-large_ cat, 250 gallon salt water tank... > one wife, 4 children, 8 grandchildren and still counting :-) > > ...Jim Thompson

Again, you win... I have two grown children and one granddaughter.

Btw - Speaking of very-large_Cat, did you see the engineer's guide to cats on youtube? Very weird but funny.

Oppie

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Good photos. One of my cockers is black and I have yet to take a really good photo of him that has decent separation against the background. I may have to dust him with a bit of talc just to get some reflection. It's like he is reference black.

We're anxious to see the movie, "A Dog Year" when it comes out. They shot a good deal of it up the block from us and used our dogs in one scene. It's been in 'post production' status for almost three years now.

Bob Oppenheimer 'Oppie'

Reply to
Oppie