Source for small quantities of expanded metal (aluminum or steel)

Anyone know of a source for small quantities of expanded metal (aluminum or steel)?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: "skypeanalog" | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

eBay has some:

Regards,

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

Thanks for the pointer, but too thick, I need 11 gauge or thinner, and larger area 12" x 28"

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Okay:

Regards,

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

OK !-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |