Copy/Document Holder with Light

I'm trying to find a copy/document holder with a lamp across the top.

(The old-fashioned way ;-)

So far all I'm finding are ones with dumb little LED spots :-(

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Get an "Art Light"

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Treason doth never prosper: what\'s the reason?

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

Yep. Thanks! Helps if you surf on the right buzz words ;-)

...Jim Thompson