Connecting a subwoofer to a 4.0 amp?

I salvaged a subwoofer from a TV, thinking I could connect it to the amp at my computer. It consists of a single 8ohm element rated at 25W, and with no active components. The amp has no connector for a LFE channel, but two of the channels are unused. So I need a circuit which allows me to connect my 25W sub to the two

60W channels on the amp. Like a simple mixer with a crossover? Got a schematic? :)

I am a novice when it comes to audio circuits so I'm grateful for any help you can give me.

Reply to
Elias