TDA7xxxA AMP ?

Yup, thunder went trigger happy and touched my Creative Inspire 5200 Subwoofer at its very sensitive place along with my front speakers output of my soundcard. The IC litteraly blown from inside.

There are 2 AMPs.

One is TDA8510J. Probably used for the two front channels and the bass/front channel. This piece looks fine. There is the Philips logo on it.

One is TDA7xxxA. I can't read the complete name because this part has blown up right there. No Philips logo, but it says 'Singapore'.

Please, could anyone help me find which piece is it as I'm a newb. According to the specs of the subwoofer, there is 6 RMS in each sattelite.

Links:

Deko

Reply to
Deko

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:30:59 -0400, "Deko" put finger to keyboard and composed:

There is some talk about it in this forum:

This is the chip they are talking about:

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar