Looking for a subwoofer driver replacement for a SP-PW39 Powered Sub

Hello,

I need a replacement 8" subwoofer driver for the SP-PW39 powered subwoofer. I bought it at Cash Converters since March 29, 2006, it worked very well, but now the subwoofer bottomed out actually when you push it in it works then when it comes out it goes out. I need to get this subwoofer replaced possibly I might get another but a newer one thats 10" or 12" inch.

What I need to know is what the impedance is for this subwoofer driver so I can get it replaced with a new 8" sub driver. I would really appreciate your support thanks.

Adam E.

Reply to
gccradioscience

Find out who the manufacture is, and contact them. Or, go where you purchased it, and ask how to contact the distributor where they bought it.

If it is a name brand, it may be easy to have the parts.

If it some no-name brand that is not traceable, you may be able to visit the various electronic suppliers in your area, to see if they can have a speaker driver for it. Remove the origional one to use as a sample when going around.

If it is not possible to find a replacement, then you may have to bin the unit, and get a new one.

Jerry G.

--

> Cash Converters since March 29, 2006, it worked very well, but now the
> subwoofer bottomed
> out actually when you push it in it works then when it comes out it
> goes out.  I need to get
> this subwoofer replaced possibly I might get another but a newer one
> thats 10" or 12" inch.
>
> What I need to know is what the impedance is for this subwoofer driver
> so I can get it replaced
> with a new 8" sub driver.   I would really appreciate your support
> thanks.
>
> Adam E.
Reply to
Jerry G.

Thanks for the information. I will go about doing that.

Best Regards,

Adam E.

Reply to
gccradioscience