Colloidal silver generator?

Something like when the sun will explode, and become a red giant. Armageddon is probably a suitable term for that. We better get out of here before it happens.

We have been lurking around on this planet for a long time, and now we know enough about how it will all end.

We can start building giant spaceships and spread out through the galaxy, to significantly reduce the risks to mankind as a whole.

--
Roger J.
Reply to

Actually, the original text does not say "thou shalt not kill." It says "thou shalt not murder" and there is a huge difference between the two. I would leave it up to the more wise among us to bother sorting that out.

Where would you like Him to 'pop in?' CNN? BBC? Iraq? The Vatican? China? Last time he was purported to have shown up, He wasn't treated all that kindly, so perhaps we have set up a condition where He will not 'pop in' because there is no place that would pay Him any attention?

Let's face it, few here would care, and with all the genius and wise thinkers that inhabit this group, and much of the planet, God would pale in comparison. Even if He showed, few would believe Him anyway...... Shoot, two thirds of the people here would argue with Him to the death. Why bother?

JB

Reply to
learning

Well, I was just going by what I "learned" many years ago.

But it seems nobody really knows:

Oh - here it is: "The ability of metal ions to coordinate with (bind) and then release ligands in some processes, and to oxidize and reduce in other processes makes them ideal for use in biological systems. The most common metal used in the body is iron, and it plays a central role in almost all living cells. For example, iron complexes are used in the transport of oxygen in the blood and tissues.

"Metal-ion complexes consist of a metal ion that is bonded via "coordinate-covalent bonds" (Figure 1) to a small number of anions or neutral molecules called ligands. For example the ammonia (NH3) ligand used in this experiment is a monodentate ligand; i.e., each monodentate ligand in a metal-ion complex possesses a single electron-pair-donor atom and occupies only one site in the coordination sphere of a metal ion. Some ligands have two or more electron-pair-donor atoms that can simultaneously coordinate to a metal ion and occupy two or more coordination sites; these ligands are called polydentate ligands. They are also known as chelating agents (from the Greek word meaning "claw"), because they appear to grasp the metal ion between two or more electron-pair-donor atoms. The coordination number for a metal refers to the total number of occupied coordination sites around the central metal ion (i.e., the total number of metal-ligand bonds in the complex)."

So, it's not like oxygenated blood has "hemoglobin oxide" in it, or "rust" - they do seem to differentiate between binding with ligands vs. oxidizing.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:20:38 -0400, Mark Jones wrote: ...

He has, but very few people seem to be interested:

And, just FYI, his intent _is_ to set things straight, once and for all.

--
Cheers!
Rich

for further information, please visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to
Rich The Philosophizer

I read in sci.electronics.design that Rich Grise wrote (in ) about 'Colloidal silver generator?', on Mon, 11 Apr 2005:

The text you cited, beginning with "Metal ion complexes..." is about how the iron is captured by the four haem units and doesn't say anything at all about oxygen capture and release.

Here you are:

In the lungs or gills where the concentration of oxygen is high, oxygen attaches to haemoglobin to form oxyhaemoglobin. This process effectively increases the amount of oxygen that can be carried in the bloodstream. The oxygen is later released in the body tissues where it is at a low concentration, and the deoxygenated blood returned to the lungs or gills. Haemoglobin will combine also with carbon monoxide to form carboxyhaemoglobin, which has the effect of reducing the amount of oxygen that can be carried in the blood.

'What is a Moebius strip?'
John Woodgate

I don't know, that seems like a lot to ask of God

JB

Reply to
learning

Try "in process". "What I can say now is that prophecies of Armageddon, the Apocalypse and other 'End Times' scenarios are basically correct. The realization of the Mother's dream is the extraordinary goodness that is behind these prophecies... and of course the freedom and abundance for all that is inherent in the Mother's dream will necessarily require much change. Obviously things on Earth will be very different, and you are now experiencing some of the changes that are a necessary part of the process. We'll discuss some of the old prophecies in more detail as the healing work progresses." [Question: 'What can you say about the universal forces at play in the events of last Tuesday? (9/11/01)] "There are several ways of understanding these events at a transpersonal level, including a battle between two types of cosmic warriors, or a battle between the two devils. The best understanding for now, and one that you can easily incorporate into your healing work is this... world class asuras are emerging through the growing gaps between those on Earth who have power and wealth and those who do not. Warriors of all stripes court the presence of asuras in themselves... because these spirits of denial can lend the warrior a kind of heartless ferocity that gives them all the more power to destroy their enemy.

"If outside events trigger in you a feeling of hatred, revenge, or a wish to kill or destroy... you have an opportunity to help move some of that asuric essence to its right place. First bring the denial energy into yourself... taking responsibility for it rather than seeing it as belonging to someone else. Then offer it to Spirit for disposition to its right place as I've suggested in the page on True Sacrifice." - Spirit:

Cheers! Rich

for further information, please visit

Rich The Philosophizer

Because I want to help with the healing? I want all of the pain and suffering to end? I want all beings to be free to do what they want, with whom they want, where they want, when they want? Because _I_ want to be Free?

--
Love,
Rich

for further information, please visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to
Rich The Philosophizer

This is all well and good, until you come up against the snag that He works through People. ;-) Got them pesky Laws of Physics to contend with, too. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

for further information, please visit

Rich The Philosophizer

In , on 04/11/05 at 04:08 PM, Rich The Philosophizer said: > "If outside events trigger in you a feeling of hatred, revenge, or a >wish

Geeez, I think they are putting the wrong guy in jail for spamming newsgroups.

What a pile of crappola, and a prime example of man so desperate that he invents a god. At least the Romans and the Greeks had gods that made cool TV shows. No one would want to sit through this for more than 10 secs.

Time to turn the god channel off and go to Nick @ Nite......

JB

Reply to
learning

No, we established last month that if a god exists, he cannot be bound by the laws of physics or anything else.

'What is a Moebius strip?'
John Woodgate

That's good! Now give your fear and hatred your loving acceptance, and it will tell you which Judgements and Denials are keeping you addicted to your illusion of omniscience.

Love, Rich

for further information, please visit

Rich The Philosophizer

Yes, true, and he's not - but 3D reality is, until everyone who "knows it's true" changes their minds, just like when "everybody knew" that the Earth was flat, and so on...

Love, Rich

for further information, please visit

Rich The Philosophizer

I read in sci.electronics.design that snipped-for-privacy@learning.com wrote (in ) about 'Colloidal silver generator?', on Mon, 11 Apr 2005:

A miracle or two would be convincing, like getting rid of spam and abolishing politics.

\'What is a Moebius strip?\'
John Woodgate