chocolate pi

John Larkin wrote

I remember eating that piece of chocolate, felt sort of cruncy but thought must have nuts in it.. looked for the wrapper, and usually it is also packed in alu foil, no wrapper found and the alu foil was likely used for hats here anyways at the airport the alarm went of, the drugs dog jumped me and they took me apart for a body scan and xray to see if I had ingested drugs The guy looked at me, surprised, 'you have a raspberry in your stomach!' Quite possible I said, I eat a lot a fruit. Anyways its not illegal so they let me go, But now that this secret is revealed and they obviously know everything about me because of listening I may as well tell the tale of what really happened I bought this old submarine from the USSR on ebay. It took years to arrive, and finally the seller sailed it himself and I received it a wile ago He told me some of its equipment was disconnected for safety reasons. I thanked him very much and am now exploring the ship. There are a bunch of tubes with counters and the wires to those are cut Those tubes are marked SF WDC NY etc, and after long thought I figured these abbreviations refer to US cities. I think this could be a fast mail delivery system or something, so I started reconnecting the cut wires, assuming the same color wire at the male and female connector would correspond One of the tubes made a sizzling noise and something left my submarine at high speed. The control panel lit up and I tried some buttons. Maybe I connected something wrong so now I will try to follow the wires and try again,. Anybuddy here know if red goes to red and what numbers I have to enter in the console? I am starting with the one marked SF. Don't tell the seeeyeaa

Reply to
cpi