For Porch Pirates

I never heard of such a thing until I exchanged a few texts with my sister in law yesterday. I suppose thieves are really busy this time of year. A man with some technical expertise made a present for them.

Dean Hoffman

My ladyfriend's residence got hit for the first time last week, the thief snatched a box containing two pair Victoria's Secret thong underwear right off the porch.

Hope they're satisfied with their "loot"

Reply to
bitrex

The youtube link was mangled by you quoting it. And not truncated, only the 3rd from last character, 7, is missing.

Did you do that? Google Groups?

Reply to
corvid

I intended to post this link.

>. It's part one and considerably shorter.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Mark Rober has some Toothpaste Volcano videos. Those would be nice payloads for a porch package.

Reply to
corvid