Pi Newbie

As a Raspberry Pi newbie I am wondering what folks suggest are the best
websites to visit for more information about the Pi?
There's a ton of them out there so your thoughts on which are better
than
others would be appreciated.
Best, Paul

--
`I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going' - Kerr Avon,
Blake's 7

Re: Pi Newbie
The obvious one is the main Raspberry Pi site at
http://www.raspberrypi.org - the forums are full of folk who can give
you advice - most of it good ;)

Also The MagPi online (free) magazine, which has lots of examples of how
to program and interface the Pi at all sorts of levels.
http://www.themagpi.com/

There's an unofficial Wiki at http://elinux.org/R-Pi_Hub

Otherwise it really depends on what you want to do with your Pi :)

Re: Pi Newbie

I have the main Debian website bookmarked: http://www.debian.org/
as well as the main Debian user guide:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/

and the Debian Wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/

The Linux Documentation Project http://www.tldp.org/
can also be useful. It has a large collection of HOWTOs and Guides which
are useful if you're trying to do something in an area you don't really
understand.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

There are a goodly number of raspberry pi ebooks available at it-
ebooks.info - just search the site for 'raspberry'.

Re: Pi Newbie

http://www.google.com

Site Timeline