China now equals US in space

show for it afterwards.

starving

And your solution is that when greedy bankers screw up - give them

*your* money? that'll teach 'em...
--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

First we Annex Mexico as a series of new states. Then we put them there, built and operated by Mexicans, and even helping the "grid" in Mex-ica! as well as Amer-ica! :-)

There are new solar panel films in the works as we speak. More efficient, so actually cheaper on a per watt basis. It's getting better all the time...

Will it all matter after (maybe before) 12-21-2012?

It's a Mayan World! "They're BACK!"

Hahahahha!

Reply to
The Great Attractor

the last few years.

(Hotbird) via satellite).

Try working on the physics a bit so that the ejecta does not destroy the solar focusing reflector.

Reply to
JosephKK

show for it afterwards.

starving

money? that'll teach 'em...

No, but don't replace one idiocy with another either.

The way things are screwed up right now you really don't have much choice. Iceland privatized its banks couple years back... now they're all in government hands again.

TheM

Uh... no.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On a sunny day (Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:29:31 -0700) it happened StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote in :

each citizen's share of this debt is $33,689.46.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje