CapsLock

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:53:36 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

Show me where I said "ISO standard".

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yep, it was Apple. The Macintosh Extended keyboard, from Macintosh II days, has H and K keys bump-enhanced. Original Mac keyboard was bumpless, later ones I've checked are bumpless or F and J.

That Macintosh Extended keyboard was also known as 'Ticonderoga' after the USN carrier...

Reply to
whit3rd

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:29:27 -0700 (PDT), whit3rd Gave us:

Leave it to the AppleTards to have morphed yet one more thing in the world.

I am sure they were a pure joy to the vision impaired community.