Business idea for entrepreneurs

With companies cutting back employees to 30 hrs to avoid the crippling Obamacare costs, I think there is an opening for a new business. Most workers need more than 30 hrs, so be a go between, putting two businesses together and coordinate the employees between the two businesses so they get enough hrs to survive. Maybe 20 hrs at each of two businesses. Obamacare Regulation Avoidance Coordinator. ORAC for short. You could sell state franchises, ORAC of Alabama, ORAC of Idaho, ORAC of Florida. I'm tired, I don't want to do it.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Or hire old guys who are on Medicare ;-) ...Jim Thompson

I don't think you'd sell any franchises in Alabama (or most of the South). They're not going to institute state exchanges so no Obamacare tax. It really is a dumb law, in every way. ...just like the politicians who voted for it.

Reply to
krw

Well, that still leaves 56 states! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

No, there are about a half dozen states that have given Obummer the finger, so it's down to 51ish.

Reply to
krw

Ok, it was just to make the joke! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Leftists have no sense of humor. ...Jim Thompson

crippling

Maybe so, I don't think you're throwing krw in as a leftist? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

crippling

OK, Maybe you're right, krw is just crazy ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

Put him in the same boat as Phil? nah....

Martin Riddle

crippling

Thompson is just senile.

Reply to
krw

17 Declared State-based Exchange 6 Planning for Partnership Exchange 13 Undecided 15 Default to Federal Exchange
--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

I expect a lot of businesses to move to those 15 states, though the smart ones are already there.

Reply to
krw