Brits are too dumb to learn metric units!

elegant /== simple

--
  Keith
Reply to

Joseph Lucas, Prince of Darkness.

John

I think that italian electrics of that era where the King of Darkness (ex Ducati 750S owner)

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

No, Signori Aprilia (who was responsible for much of the electrics on the singles) had trained as an apprentice at Lucas :-)

-- Regards Malcolm Remove sharp objects to get a valid e-mail address

Reply to
Malcolm Moore

I ilke pints.

Reply to
The Real Andy

I think "avoirdupoids" may refer to a new product, soon to be announced, by a Brittish/French consortium: life-like humanesque robots that are too fat to do anything.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Weren't all of those recalled, after failing the crash tests?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida