Brain teaser: Would 300 Hz TV solve the European - US compatibility problem?

with repeatedly.

delays would be.

no problem with?

Doesn't make a difference. What counts is ownership of the IP. That where the money rolls towards.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

with repeatedly.

delays would be.

no problem with?

buy

You really shouldn't dis the Israelis like that, DimBulb. They have enough problems without you.

Reply to
krw

step=20

there.

are=20

=20

But where was the American processor designed and where was it fabricated? It may have been designed in Israel and fab'd in Malaysia. The same issues with the GPU.

Reply to
JosephKK

They probably won't disclose. Much of the design work is happening about

10 miles from here. Intel's Folsom campus with over 5000 people. They don't pay those folks for sitting around all day :-)
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

der

arth

re

.

History channel? Dude, I was *there*. Reality's cool--maybe you've seen it on TV?

0.5, if that matters.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Most likely fab'd in the US and packaged in Malaysia.

Reply to
krw

That's REAL-ALITY. ;-)

You are so busy doing the see and be seen thing, you forgot to pay attention. You probably don't even follow the daily news.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

an=20

graphics=20

=20

I currently work with someone that previously worked there. A very recent Intel X86_64 CPU *was* designed in Israel according to him. He has only been with my organization for about 2 years, came direct from Intel Folsom at the time. He is still connected via friend/(previous) coworkers.

Reply to
JosephKK

Some things will always come from overseas design teams. Just like the MSP430 which really isn't all that American but more Bavarian. The design team is in Freising, Germany. But they are TI employees, just like I assume the guys in Israel are Intel employees. However, the guys in Folsom also do hardcore tech work. I also happen to know some of them.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Intel has a substantial Hiafa, IS development lab. There is a silly-vallyish cluster of such design labs in Hiafa. IIRC, Intel Haifa got the design responsibility for the processor core after the P4 was so badly blown here.

Reply to
krw