bit-slice textbook

so, does anyone want a 32 year old textbook on Bit-Slice Microprocessor Design by Mick & Brick? its in damned near new condition. lol

--
dave hillstrom    mhm15x4    meow

"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him?  I think he went
 into this cheap motel room."
Reply to
dave hillstrom

This was an excellent text! I relied on it heavily for my first two CPU designs!

(but, to answer your question: "no, I still have my copy")

Reply to
Don Y

If anyone is interested, I have 29 pcs of AM2901BDC chips available.

If your interested, send me your address and I'll send them to you.

donhamilton 2002 AT yahoo DOT com

no spaces

Reply to
hamilton

Heck, if they're old, they might be worth more as gold than chip...

Tim

-- Deep Friar: a very philos>> so, does anyone want a 32 year old textbook on Bit-Slice Microprocessor

Reply to
Tim Williams

WOW, I forgot that.

The date code is 8330 !!

Reply to
hamilton

ar old textbook on Bit-Slice Microprocessor

hope you receive my request.

Reply to
Robert Macy

old textbook on Bit-Slice Microprocessor

They are all yours.

I'm glad someone can use them, rather then trash.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

old textbook on Bit-Slice Microprocessor

darn. no takers for the book. it looks so pretty and nice, i'd just hate to toss it in the trash.

--
dave hillstrom    mhm15x4    meow

"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him?  I think he went
 into this cheap motel room."
Reply to
dave hillstrom

year old textbook on Bit-Slice Microprocessor

I've got hundreds of books that fit that description. I can't part with them, even though I highly doubt I'll ever use them. My library is somewhere around 1,000 books and takes up far too much space. Still, there's something about having the equivalent information reduced to bits on a few DVDs that could fit in a lunch box that just doesn't seem right.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents"

   -Dave Keating, AKA "Squiggles" the assworm, AKA %, explaining
intelligence

"we all think what we do has major significants"

   -Squiggles explains why he spends so much time on Usenet... and why he
can't play Scrabble
Reply to
Checkmate

Some space programs might still be interested :-=

Reply to
upsidedown

dave hillstrom

I'll provide it a good retirement home. Will send contact info later. Thanks,

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

i have an unused copy of wordstar on original 5 1/4" disks for dos. i have no idea where i got it from. it has been sat on the same shelf in cupboard for over 20 years.

Reply to
meowmix

e no idea where i got it from. it has been sat on

Wordstar!

I STILL use Wordstar on DOS under Win98 in order to remove columns from text files.

There must be a way to do that in Notepad, or Wordpad, but I never found it. So, I use Wordstar, ^KN after ^KB and ^KK, marking the block then ^KY and voila!, column is gone.of course have to rename file to the old 8.3 format.

Reply to
Robert Macy

idea where i got it from. it has been sat on

Ultraedit has a column mode that comes in handy from time to time.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

no idea where i got it from. it has been sat on

As does Notepad++, which is also FOSS and quite a nice general purpose and source code editor.

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

no idea where i got it from. it has been sat on

Crimson is the best *text* editor I've used. I use it for a "program" editor, too.

Reply to
krw

Robert Macy wrote in :

idea where i got it from. it has been sat on

TextPad has columns capability. I have run it under WinXP and Win7.

Anon

idea where i got it from. it has been sat on

I do column stuff all the time in UltraEdit... very handy! ...Jim Thompson

idea where i got it from. it has been sat on

_ _ 0 0

--U--

Somebody should develop a data extraction and reporting tool that uses a data-driven scripting language consisting of a set of actions to be taken against textual data (either in files or data streams) for the purpose of producing formatted reports. The language should use the string datatype, associative arrays (that is, arrays indexed by key strings), and regular expressions.

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to

That'd be kind of neat. Where'd you get the idea that something like that might be helpful? Data?

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
"Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and
car keys to teenaged boys" - P. J. O'Rourke