BIOS problem

On a sunny day (Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:19:57 -0700 (PDT)) it happened " snipped-for-privacy@sushi.com" wrote in :

I think it is spelled 'Rat Head'. They severely f*cked up libc in the past, and are still a prime example of incompatibility. I steer clear of them. They just want your money.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

ScatManDoo.

Reply to
JW

No. Inability is what I see. YOUR inability.

You're an idiot. I posted links in this very thread that have screen shots of some of my Linux boxes. YASAL

YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

My fingernail clippings are more intelligent than you are.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Nymrod, you nasty autistic freak!

Reply to
Greegor

I actually have a hardcopy of the RS-232 standard. I bet you don't have access to the actual standard.

And I've done bit-bang UARTS in assembly, one even with an FSK modem in assembly. And I've done the TX/RX level conversions with both discrete parts and opamps. Not that I'd enjoy doing much of that again.

How about you? How much bare-metal hands-on have you done with serial i/o?

John

The most intelligent part of your body, to be sure, but you are AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

None. He does all his hands-on work on his crank.

Reply to
hifi-tek

Ah, yes. Every time he thinks of camel toes he has to choke his chicken. He might die of exhaustion.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

He used to plug in the cables & tighten the screws, until the boss discovered he did it with just one hand...

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Just drive south till you see some drooling fool, cursing under an overpass.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's 'Amoeba', fool!

You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

To make him go away, just ask a mid-level technical question, something that requires a factual answer. Silence.

John

Anything that requires a numerical answer or even arithmetic to arrive at the result.

Reply to
krw

on

more

It already was, it is too stupid to recognize that it is dead and stinking.

Reply to
josephkk

That wouldn't require more than two fingers.

Reply to
JW

How would a punk f*ck like you know?

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

'es dead from the neck up! A bleedin' meat popsicle, I'm tellin' ya!

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

This drunken Terrell dumbfuck doesn't even have the brains to 'get it'.

No actual hope that the idiot ever would.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Are propositioning JW? Again?!

Reply to