best supplier for fast shipping prices/service

I need some faster op-amps than I have in stock like right this darn minute. Is there a vendor that's preferable on pricing/other concerns for next day or two day shipping domestic US?

Reply to
bitrex

I think Newark gets to me the quickest. (probably something to do with distribution hub versus where I live.) Oh and Arrow had some next day shipping thing... Trying to drum up new business, but I think you need to have an account set up.

George H. (No one beats McMaster-Carr... but not many opamps :^)

Reply to
George Herold

Yeah if I could get away with some cheaper non-guaranteed service that would still get to me within two or three days due to locality that'd be great. Sucks to have to pay $24 shipping or something for a few $1 op amps - I'm never great at thinking up other stuff to add to the order I might need stock up on when under time pressure. :(

aside from Win you're probably the closest to me geographically (NY?) so maybe I give Newark a shot see what they offer if they have what I need, if not I guess it's mouser

Reply to
bitrex

If you are in the upper midwest, Digi-Key is pretty fast. They can send out a rush shipment FedEx next day if you order early in the day, to deliver anywhere in the contiguous US.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

rhode island is kind of like a piece of the upper midwest/rust belt that split off and got lost over by the Atlantic

Reply to
bitrex

I mostly order from digikey.. service-wise they are the only dist that sends EOL notices to low volume users... It's only for a few years back.

It's 3-4 days UPS, we order on Fri.. and then sometime next week... new toys from DK! :^)

GH

Reply to
George Herold