high side sensing

I need an op-amp (dual or quad) with a common mode that includes the top rail like the TL072/082, but doesn't require a 6 volt supply to work. I've found the LT1490. Not much else. Problem is, there's no way to narrow digikey's parametric search in such a way as to return the kind of op-amps I'm looking for. Other search engines are no better than digikey. Even google lets me down, when I type in "op amp common mode top rail." Analog Devices has some nice op-amps, some work around two or three volts but have a low maximum supply voltage. I want something that operates from a fairly wide range of supply voltages, like 4 to 22 volts. I've spent too much time searching, and it's getting frustrating. I just wish there was a really good parametric search method to sift through the thousands of op-amps available out there. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Reply to
Michael Robinson

Whats wrong with the LM8262.

For HS current sensing you could also just use a current mirror.

Reply to
Hammy