best autocad viewer?

edawings quit working for me, and the current download is 192 Mbytes with all sorts of security alerts.

What's a good, clean .dxf/.dwg viewer?

Reply to
jlarkin

Autodesk DWG TrueView works well. eDrwaing's has turned into cheese.

Martin Riddle

There are open-source alternatives that you might check:

- Inkscape is a powerful vector drawing application that can import dxf

- LibreCAD is a full open-source CAD application

Pere

Reply to
o pere o

I use Draftsight (the free version.) I think it only does 2-D cad unless you pay more.

(I only have 2-d cad to look at.) Draftsight also has you 'sign in' again every year or so.

George H.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold