Banning per minute EV charging fee.

rote:

te:

rote:

ote:

ery banks. Just need additional buck regulators between panel and batterie s. My portable batteries can also charge indoor. It's a lot easier to fin d indoor outlet than outdoor. The mobile solar charger will take up a few hundred square feet in the desert. I think i am ready to do it next summer .

ive hours and back on the road. Excellent!!!

find one. I asked someone to jump-charge my EV, but he was unwilling to d o so. I guess it's too new a concept for him. Fortunately, found an outle t in a gas station to get enough charge to the next charger.

for the inverter. I am adding 5kWh now. Hopefully, it can run continuous ly. From another car, if can jump-charge a few miles per hour.

ump charge from another car"??? I don't know of any car you can access the high voltage battery as an output. I know you can't with the Teslas.

, then invert to 110V L1 charger. So, jump charge 30 minutes and L1 10 minu tes.

mper cable.

n 10 minutes.

and charge my EV overnight. It should get 20 to 30 miles overnight.

p in 3'x1.5' cylinder in around 100 pounds.

maller and half the weight than your solar panels.

ot in the car.

ust buying a hybrid.

No, just the ones that buy a BEV with a 50 mile range and then rage out ove r having to pay for charging because they can't reach the EVSEs they want t o charge at.

Did you consider any of this when you made your massive $5,000 investment?

A home made hybrid will at least get you where you want to go instead of si tting along the road waiting for the sun to shine.

--

  Rick C.

  -+-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  -+-- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

te:

rote:

ttery banks. Just need additional buck regulators between panel and batter ies. My portable batteries can also charge indoor. It's a lot easier to f ind indoor outlet than outdoor. The mobile solar charger will take up a fe w hundred square feet in the desert. I think i am ready to do it next summ er.

five hours and back on the road. Excellent!!!

an find one. I asked someone to jump-charge my EV, but he was unwilling to do so. I guess it's too new a concept for him. Fortunately, found an out let in a gas station to get enough charge to the next charger.

gh for the inverter. I am adding 5kWh now. Hopefully, it can run continuo usly. From another car, if can jump-charge a few miles per hour.

"jump charge from another car"??? I don't know of any car you can access t he high voltage battery as an output. I know you can't with the Teslas.

ar, then invert to 110V L1 charger. So, jump charge 30 minutes and L1 10 mi nutes.

jumper cable.

),

han 10 minutes.

E and charge my EV overnight. It should get 20 to 30 miles overnight.

't

-up in 3'x1.5' cylinder in around 100 pounds.

smaller and half the weight than your solar panels.

not in the car.

just buying a hybrid.

ver having to pay for charging because they can't reach the EVSEs they want to charge at.

Its not about paying for charging. Its about over paying for charging.

?

Yes, and i don't need to drive the EV. I can just keep rental ICE, until t he charging system is better established.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

How many sq ft is your 2kW worth of panel?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Robertson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Put a stationary bike in the trunk that has a generator on it! GIDDYUP!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

around 300 sf expanded. 3'x3'x1.5' transport/storage

Reply to
edward.ming.lee