Australia's Defense Policy (2023 Update)

Hi,

many here seem a bit confused about Australia's defense position in the Asia Pacific region - in particular our new deal with the UK & USA re licence building a number nuclear powered attack submarines.

This short vid should clear that up nicely.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It's a clip from the satircal series "Utopia".

It's thick-eared stuff, and we didn't bother watching it, but it seems to be crude enough to have appealed to Phil.

I can't place the particular clip, but I could recognise the lead character (Rob Sitch).

Anthony William Sloman

Hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as U.S. borrowing a trillion bucks annually from China so they can beef up their military posture for dealing with China.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

That's pretty good.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Funny how the press conference announcing this got zero TV coverage in the West. Could be:

Boris Johnson: "Over to you, Mr. President." Joe Biden: "Thank you, Boris. I'd also like to thank our friend there.... the feller from.... down under.... thanks, pal." Dumb bastard couldn't even remember Scott Morrison's name! :-O

Reply to
Chris M. White

** Wonder if this news will get any coverage in the US ?

Australia is going to build high tech, Boeing drones right here. And export them - but not to China !!.

Beijing are gonna have f****ng * kittens * !!!!

I tell ya, we are done for .....

...... Phil

Reply to